People have been asking us about the best way to contribute to our ministry. We hope this post is helpful for those who have questions about the donation process. Advancing Leaders International is a small, growing mission organization so they prefer receiving donations by check but there are options for donating:
1. Automatic Check Payments (we receive 100% of your donation):
* Sign into your bank’s website. If this is your first time paying a bill online, you will have to create an online banking login and password.
* Choose the “Bill Pay” option. You may need to choose the specific option for “Automatic Payments” to set up recurring checks.
* Follow the steps to add ALI as a new payee:
Advancing Leaders International
P.O. Box 994094
Redding, CA 96099-4094
* If it asks for payee “account/invoice number”, enter FUND #3 (NOT our name)
* Follow the steps to enter in your bank account, personal information, and any special
directions for the “Memo” section. Your bank will begin sending payments to ALI on the date you select. You will receive a receipt from ALI for each donation.
2. Mailing a Check (we receive 100% of your donation):
Make checks payable to Advancing Leaders International, with FUND #3 on the memo line (NOT our name).
Complete the above donation slip and mail with your check to the ALI address.
3. Online Giving – Credit Card or Recurring Automatic Payments (2% processing fee):
Go to the Advancing Leaders International website at www.advancingleaders.org
Click on “How to Help”, then “Contribute”
Complete the online form designating contributions to FUND #3 (NOT our name).
For MONTHLY donations please communicate with Dan Perrine, ALI director, to authorize set up of recurring monthly donations from your credit card at firstname.lastname@example.org